BY THE NUMBERS
$ 37,500 Min. Franchise Fee
$ 11,700 to Startup Costs
$ 30,900 & Working Cap.
$ 115,000 to Mobile Tire Van
$ 164,200 to Approx. Total Cost
Payable to Tread Connection
We understand that deciding to purchase a Tread Connection franchise would be a significant investment. We want to be as transparent with you as possible so you can see what you’re paying for. While the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) provides full detail, for illustration here we split our initial investment into three different categories: franchise fee, miscellaneous startup costs, and the mobile tire van. The van is your biggest investment, but your franchise fee and initial miscellaneous costs are also important. With your franchise fee, you get corporate support and access to technical support and training. And for many people with good credit, the van can be financed like any other vehicle through a Ford dealership.
CASH PORTION REQUIRED*
In order to begin, you must have available cash to cover the minimum franchisee fee of $37,500 plus the down payment for the mobile tire van of about $15,000 - $25,000. If you choose to pursue an SBA loan (see below) they may require you to make the franchise fee payment with your own funds.
*Note that many franchisees who have 401K balances are choosing to use these funds to realize their dream of owning a business by rolling these funds into the new business. See below for additional information on financing options.
$37,500 - Minimum Franchise Fee
$15,000 - $25,000 - Mobile Van Down Payment
Following the required cash deposit and based on credit approval, the following resources are available for financing. Other resources may be available at your local bank and/or from a Small Business Administration (SBA) approved lender.
Click for information on the BeneTrends 401k rollover program
Click for information on Ford Commercial Vehicle Credit
ONGOING LICENSE AND SUPPORT FEES
6% of gross revenues, paid on a weekly basis
A technology and customer support fee of $100 a week per Mobile Workstation
A marketing support fee of $50 per week per Mobile Workstation
Other optional fees as outlined in the FDD
SO, WHAT'S NEXT?
You've taken the first step by looking at this website. Now that you’ve had a chance to look around, and have seen the numbers, what’s next? Here’s a list of next steps:
1. Gather information: Take a look around our website – there’s plenty of information to gather and digest.
2. Contact us: Check out our Contact page and fill out the form. A Tread Connection representative will contact you very soon after providing this information.
3. Apply: A Tread Connection representative will take you through the process of completing the online Request for Consideration form and application, providing information and answering questions to help determine if the franchise is a good fit.
4. Concept Compatibility and Mutual Expectation Call: After watching two short but mandatory videos, you will schedule a brief "Concept Compatibility" and "Mutual Expectations" review call which will allow us to share what you can expect from us and also what we would expect from you as a new franchise owner.
5. Review FDD: We will send you a copy of the current Franchise Disclosure Document to review.
6. Final Evaluation Call: The next step is to get on a call with our Co-Founder and Chief Business Development Officer, Paul Hosage. After you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be cleared to sign all the paperwork and be on your way to owning your own Tread Connection franchise!